Emeriti Association benefits include:
- Library privileges; USG Galileo Policy
- Recreational privileges
- Submission of academic work to Scholarworks
- Georgia State University Magazine
- Georgia State University Research Magazine
- EmeriTies newsletters are archived at ScholarWorks.
- New process for free parking on the downtown campus no longer involves an attendant issuing an exit token. Steps for GSU Emeriti to follow to secure free parking, on the downtown campus
This information has been developed from multiple retiree requests. The USG information is titled Reporting the Death of a Retiree: Steps to Take. The Alight Solutions information is titled Losing a Loved One: Survivor Tips for Dealing with Medicare. To secure one or both pieces, click USG publication and/ or Alight Solutions publication listed in the white box below.
The Georgia State University Senate approved a new strategic plan April 5, establishing a 10-year blueprint for the institution. Titled “Blueprint to 2033: Our Place, Our Time,” the new plan builds upon the four major pillars identified by President M. Brian Blake. Learn more about the changes by visiting the website below.